Sunday, September 7, 2008

Pants don't fit

Since my work pants don't fit already I decided to do a little shopping. I bought some maternity clothes from Old Navy. I bought them on-line so hopefully they will fit otherwise I will just send them back.


I bought this sweater. I can't wait to wear it. Doesn't it look so comfy?!

I think these pants will fit since they look just like my non-maternity elastic waist capris.


These have a little more of a panel so hopefully they will fit but if not I'm sure they will eventually.


These dress pants just have little elastic pieces on the sides so hopefully they will fit too.

I'm pretty pleased with what I got and can't wait for it to actually get here. I will post picture once it all arrives and if it fits.

2 comments:

mrsblondies said...

You've been tagged, so check my blog for details.

Baby and Me said...

I like that sweater!