Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Tagged

I've been tagged by Blondie. I didn't think anyone read my blog let alone would tag me.

The Rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Write 6 random things about yourself
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them
5. Let each person you have tagged know by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is posted.

6 random things about me:
1. My toenails are always painted. My fingernails look crappy but my toenails look nice.
2. I got a degree in Communication with no idea what I planned to do with it.
3. I write things in my planner and then forget to look at it.
4. I buy dresses because I love all things girly and then I hardly ever wear them.
5. Mexican is my favorite food.
6. I can't tag 6 people because I don't have 6 blogger friends.

I'm tagging:
K-Tell
Sarah
MrsJT

Those are the only people I'm tagging.

2 comments:

K-tell said...

Aww, yay! I love finding new reads... and readers! But help me out here, are you a nestie?

Sarah said...

K - I tagged you back because you are the only one I know :) I'll have to work on finding some new ones!