Tuesday, July 22, 2008

My new plan of attack

AF isn't here but I'm sure she is on her way. I can just tell, I don't know how since I don't have any cramps not did my temp drop, I just can. I've decided that for this next cycle I won't be using OPKs. I'm going to continue to temp just because I feel like I have to, it just seems like my morning routine would be all messed up if I didn't take my temp and then import once I'm up and then stare at my chart for a few minutes. I think I will drink the green tea again this cycle, mostly because I like it but also because it really does help my body produce EWCM. I also used all my tests up this cycle except one IC so I may use it next cycle and I may just not even bother.

Corey and I got a card in the mail today from his stepmom that is very sweet. It has a girl on the front with her hands folded and it says "I said my very best prayers" and on the inside it says "and I said them for you". It really feels good to know that they are supporting us and they want to be kept informed with our decisions. Most of you don't know but for a long time I did not feel accepted into Corey's family. I felt like the outsider that didn't belong for many reasons but in the last year that has all changed and I really feel like I belong. I'm sitting here crying just thinking about it because it's something that upset me for so long. It feels really good to belong and it feels even better to know that they are being so supportive. Now if my mom would just stop making comments that are not acceptable to say to someone in our position I would feel a lot better.

0 comments: