Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Step away from the kitchen...

I really need summer to be over. Or should I say, my waistline needs summer to be over! I can't stop baking. I love to bake and when I get bored I bake and after I bake I eat it, all of it. Today I made personal fruit pizzas. They are really good, but seriously I don't need them and since DH doesn't eats sweets like I do, I will probably eat them, all of them. Here they are.















And if you didn't already guess it, yes I ate the missing one! :) I used strawberries (my favorite fruit) and pineapple (also my favorite fruit). I need the pineapple for the core (to eat for the next five days), oh did I forget to tell you that I ovulated, and decided I could make these with the leftover fruit.


And here is a picture of Jules, just because!

3 comments:

True Companions Plus One? said...

Mmmm, I want! And maybe even add a blueberry or a bit of chocolate - yum! And how cute is your doggie?! ;-)

Kristin (kekis) said...

YUM! Got a recipe for that? What did you use for the crust and icing?

Sarah said...

Those look sooo good!!! You will have to post the recipe!