Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Follow-up appointment

I had my D&C follow-up appointment this morning. It was short, quick, and to the point. It took longer to have my blood taken than to talk to the doctor. I really thought I was starting to get better, but I'm not so sure. Being back in the doctor's office really brough back a flood of emotions. I really just want to be pregnant, to be a mom, and it hurts so bad that I was so close to having everything I wanted and it was taken away from me, from us. I'm on the verge of tears and it's the first time for at least week. People tell me it will get better, but when. I'm ready to be better, I'm ready to be pregnant. Hopefully it will happen this week, because I don't think I can take too many months of not getting pregnant. I'm just ready for this nightmare to be over. This has got be one of the cruelest things to happen to someone.

0 comments: