Thursday, May 1, 2008

AHHH

So, I thought I would be ovulating this week. Actually I thought I ovulated yesterday since my temperature went up today. But, I got a call from the nurse today and she said my HCG numbers from Tuesday were 24. I don't know if this means I can ovulate yet or not. I have to have them checked again on Monday. I took a HPT because I'm a crazy lady and it was negative. I think that is probably a good thing. Part of me wishes I ovulated earlier than I think and the numbers are up because I'm pregnant again but I really don't think that is possible since I would have had to ovulate last week sometime to have numbers like that on Tuesday. AHH! I'm so confused with my body now.

1 comments:

Kristin (kekis) said...

I wish I knew what to tell you! I know what you mean about being confused about what your body is doing. I don't even know whose body I have now. I never quite liked my body before, but now . . . gah!

I hope you get some answers soon. GL!