Monday, May 19, 2008

Symptoms?

I'm really hoping the things I've been noticing are symptoms and we're not moving on to next month.

*tiredness(could be because it's summer vacation and I'm getting kind of bored)
*bloat(my bloat had all gone away finally and the last few days I've noticed that it has come back)
*#2(I also have a lot of #2's with AF)
*sweet tooth(I always have a sweet tooth but I've been really wanting sweets)
*weird cramps(Not where I usually feel AF cramps and a different feeling also)
*wet CM(with my pregnancy I noticed wetter and more CM and was constanly going to the bathroom to check for spotting)

Last time I had really sore boobs and they don't hurt at all right now so hopefully that's not working against me.

1 comments:

Crystal said...

Keeping my fingers crossed for you!