Wednesday, May 7, 2008

More Blood Tests

OMFG!! Seriously, I have to have another blood test on Monday. The nurse called this morning and my levels are at 7. Seven, are you kidding me. I've read that they only have to be at a 5 for your body not to think it's pregnant anymore but I still have to have another test. My arms seriously look like someone beat me up! I hate needles and I hate giving up my blood. All these blood draws make me so scared to get pregnant again and I hate that I feel this way. Anyway, hopefully since I went from 24 to 7 in one week I will be low enough on Monday not to have to have it happen again. Plus, I think I must be getting lower since I had a ton of EWCM yesterday and I think I might be about ready to ovulate. I've seen this acronym on the Nest before, FLB(f'ing like bunnies)and this is TMI but we have been FLB since the D&C so surely it will work in our favor.

0 comments: