Tuesday, May 13, 2008

One of those days

I had one of those days where anything that can go wrong, will. Today is my first day of summer. I had my last day of school yesterday. I work part-time waiting tables at a local restraunt. Well today I should have just stayed home. We were really busy and I don't usually work during lunch(which is a completely different dynamic than dinner)so I was all out of whack. I broke 3 dishes, I pissed off a customer(I don't know what I did) who complained to my boss, I keyed in an oder wrong , I forgot one customer's salad, and I gave the wrong to go order to someone. Finally one of the cookss told em that I should just go back home and go to bed and wake up tomorrow. It was rough.

I also had my betas checked again yesterday and they were at 3. I have to go back in two weeks to have them checked again. The good news is that I think I finally ovulated. My temp has been up for the last three days, but Ovusoft thinks that I'm in my infertile phase based on past cycles so it won't say that I ovulated. Hopefully in two weeks I will see that little plus sign that once made me so happy.

0 comments: