Friday, May 16, 2008

I OVULATED

OMG! I figured I had ovulated but Ovusoft finally agreed with me. I am currently 6DPO. AND I still have the sore throat. I'm thinking I will test on Tuesday if my temps are still up. I figured that will be 10DPO and that will give me time to have two betas ran by Thursday. (My Dr. doesn't work on Fridays) Of course if I don't get a BFP on Tuesday I will keep checking until I do or until AF shows up. I will just have to ask my Dr. to let someone look at my bloodwork since I won't be able to go all weekend without knowing. Good think I love the nurse practitioner also. I'm officialling crazy I know. Too much to think about. This all makes me wish I would have just got KTFU unexpectedly. Right now a surprise pregnancy seems much better than everything we are putting ourselves through.

0 comments: