Monday, May 5, 2008

Another Dr. Appt.

I had to go in today for another blood draw to make sure my HCG numbers are finally back to O. Well, Saturday night I noticed this little bump on the back of my leg and didn't think much about it. Then yesterday it got a lot bigger and redder and was warm to the touch. Today was even worse. I got an appointment and apparently I got bit by something and had an allergic reaction. I'm on antibiotics and hoping it goes away soon, it kind of hurts. I also had my blook drawn and lucky for me she got it right the first time instead of poking me 2 or more times like usual. I think she felt bad though because she saw the bruise I have from the last blood draw that she did. I'm expecting the nurse to call tomorrow with my numbers.


In other news, I only have 2 days of class left. I have three things left to turn in. One is due tomorrow(it's done) and then the other two things are due next Monday(they are not done yet). Today was my last day with my kindergartners and that was quite sad. Here is a picture of me with them. It's quite cute I might add.

0 comments: