Tuesday, June 24, 2008

CD1

I started a new cycle today. I was pretty upset this morning but I'm really going to try to stay hopeful this time around. It really worked for KatieLM on TTCAL. Congrats to her and her husband on their BFP! I'm going to try some different things this month. I'm going to drink green tea to increase my EWCM and also may try the Preseed again. I'm still going to eat the pineapple core even though it is really gross. Corey also has an appointment with Dr. Brandsted to discuss Clomid. We're not sure if he will take it or not but it will be good to hear about a possible next step. Anyway, that's where I'm at now and hopefully things will get better.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I hope this cycle results in a BFP for you!

Unknown said...

Aww big hugs to you. Try to stay positive. I was living with murphy's law this month, I got an infection days before oing, I had a horrible time with opks and my temps were awful. Just stay positive. Good luck I hope this is your month.