Sunday, June 29, 2008

It just seems to get harder

I'm so tired of being sad all the time. Every time I resolve to be happier and try to take my mind of TTC every once in a while, it never works. The last week has been so tough and I think I have cried every day. We went to Corey's appointment with the urologist and he really didn't have much to say. He talked to us about Clomid but since it's not regulated for use in men and the stories I have heard haven't been success stories we decided not to use it. I did ask about Fertility Blend since there is research showing that it can help and he didn't seem real confident that it will help but like me, he figured that at least if it didn't help to increase his count, motility and morph then at least it's a vitamin blend and could help his overall health. I think we are going to try it and see what it does. The Dr. is sending him back for a repeat SA in October so hopefully that will give the Fertility Blend time to do some magic. He also recommended we go to a fertility clinic but he didn't have one to recommend. I called my Dr. and he referred us to a high rish pregnancy Dr. He thought we could start there and see if this Dr. can help us or send us somewhere else. The bad part is we can't get into him until Sept. 5th. UGH! I'm just going to hope that the Fertility Blend works a miracle and we get KU by the time that appointment rolls around.

I'm just ready for TTC to be over. It's not fun anymore. :(

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I hear ya, TTC is so not fun anymore. I also know that waiting is miserable! So waiting for that dr. appt will probably be hard, but time does seem to go by fast these days for me, hopefully the wait won't be too long for you. I'll send my prayers your way.

Kristin (kekis) said...

I'm sorry, Ashley. After a loss, nothing about TTC seems fun and nothing about being pg feels safe. Miscarriage not only strips the naivete you once had about pregnancy, but it makes it difficult to enjoy anything about the process of trying to have a child.

I know it sucks. Something will happen - something glorious and wonderful - and you'll both deserve the joy it brings to you.

Wifezzilla said...

Yep, I hear that. TTC isn't fun anymore. Even my husband has realized it is work and effort. It wasn't this way before the miscarriage. Well, not as bad anyway. Good luck to you!