Sunday, June 15, 2008

Pizza and a Movie

I'm making homemade pizza for dinner tonight and we are going to watch Over Her Dead Body. It should be a fun night, just the two of us. Plus Corey has the next two days off!

I gave Corey a card today letting him know that I'm here for him if he needs me. I know Mother's Day was particularly tough for me so I thought today might be hard for him. I don't know if he was trying to hide it or if he really isn't hurting as bad as I was. He seemed okay but was glad that I had thought of him. It did hurt me when he said I'm not a father though. He is a father, he just doesn't have a baby to hold. Hopefully I will be able to give him that someday very soon.

I'm not holding out hope for this cycle since Ovusoft changed my O date based on my temperature instead of my OPKs. There is still a slim chance but I'm not getting my hopes up this time. I have a feeling I ate that pineapple core too early and for nothing.

0 comments: