Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Long week

This is turning into one long week. I'm volunteering at Bible School in the mornings, trying to squeeze in some kind of workout in the afternoon and working in the evenings. I'm starting to get real tired and yawn all the way through Bible School in the mornings.

Our new bed is coming tomorrow and we are so excited. We need it so bad. Hopefully we will both be able to get a good night's sleep now. Plus, we keep thinking that the new bed will be the answer to our TTC prayers! ;) It's going to get here just in time for....

I'm about ready to ovulate. I noticed EWCM for the first time today and I got two lines on my OPK. It wasn't a positive OPK but the last two days there has only been one line but today there were TWO!

1 comments:

Kristin (kekis) said...

A new bed & impending O --- get to work! :)