Wednesday, February 11, 2009

29 Weeks

I've got good news and I've got bad news this week. I'll start with the good news, I passed the GD test. For some reason I was really worried about that. The bad news, my blood pressure went up again. I stopped in to get it checked today and it was 136/66. I've been told that the numbers to be concerned about are 140 or more on top and 90 or more on bottom and that the bottom number is more significant than the top number. The nurse told me to watch my sugar and cut out soda *GASP*. Giving up the soda will be tough but I will do anything to make sure things don't get complicated.


In other news, if one more person asks me if I'm having twins, tells me I look miserable or gasps when I tell them my due date I'm going to scream. I'm short, the baby has no where to go but out! Of course I look huge, I'm 5 foot, any belly is going to look huge on me. UGH!




Oh, and birthday week continues! I got my present from Corey on Monday night, after I figured out that the UPS guy left it at the back door on FRIDAY! It sat outside all weekend! This is what I got.http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8975139&type=product&id=1217514942527
It also takes videos, which is quite exciting! Oh, and I got it early because we bet on the Super Bowl and since I picked the Steelers, I won! I chose to get my birthday present early and today's pictures were taken with it. I'm in love!

2 comments:

K-tell said...

I don't think you look miserable at all:) You look beautiful and that color is great on you!

Happy Birthday!

Jess said...

Happy belated Birthday Ashley!! I just wanted to tell you that I'm sick of the comments as well and I'm only 6 months. I'm 5'4" and was thin before pg so where is my weight gonna go as well... its not like we have a place to hide it. ;-)