Thursday, February 19, 2009

30 Weeks

I had another Dr. appointment today. The good news is that my blood pressure went down. My Dr. asked what I did to bring it down and I honestly haven't done anything. I have cut back my activity level a little. I have only walked a few times in the last two weeks and when I do walk it's a lot slower. I also have tried to teach sitting down, which isn't always easy but as a sub I can get away with it a little easier. I'm not a big salt eater, except for what is already in the food. I don't add salt to anything so I don't know that I cut out a lot of salt. I also didn't quit drinking soda. I did however cut back on the caffienated soda. I think Sonic misses me! :)


We talked about the cramps that I had on Tuesday night. The nurse and Dr. both think they were some contractions, not Braxton Hicks, but the real thing. The were like menstrual cramps but stronger than the ones I have been feeling all along. Hopefully those will stop for a few more weeks!
We also discussed the fact that he won't let me go overdue. I have consistenly measured a week or two ahead since 20 weeks, but that doesn't have him too concerned. He just doesn't think I can handle delivering a 7-10 pound baby. Thank GOD! I don't think I can handle it either. He said we would have another u/s between 36-38 weeks to check her size and then discuss our options. He would like to deliver when she is around 6-ish pounds. Which has me completely thrilled!

I also didn't gain any weight in the last two weeks. So I'm still only up 25 pounds. And I didn't have the rude nurse that immediately put the big block on the 200 mark when I stepped on the scale last time. I am NO WHERE near 200 pounds! UH, I was fuming!

Today was such a busy day! We also went and bought all the stuff for Corey to work on her custom closet. It will have shelving all the way up the middle and two rods on one side and one rod on the other side and then a shelf all the way across the top. The other side of the closet(walk-in) will still be DH's so right now we aren't going to mess with it.



I'm afraid to take a shot from the back so the front will have to do!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Hey! Thanks for your support, it really means a lot. I know he has a plan, it is hard, which I know you understand.

You are looking great! I can't believe you are 30 weeks already! She will be here before ya know it!

Justin and Natalie said...

I'm wearing that same shirt as I type. LOL!