Friday, December 26, 2008

22 Weeks

So yes this is kind of late but I have been a little busy with the Holiday. I've been feeling really good lately but I'm still so tired. I have yet to get any 2nd trimester energy. At least I have been able to keep up on the laundry which is saying a lot. I still can't make myself make dinner yet. I'm just so tired by that time of day.


Santa(our families) were so good to us this year. We got our PnP, swing, diaper pail, a frame that has an opening for each of the baby's first 12 months, some little headbands and of course my mom got her a pair of sunglasses! I also got some things for the kitchen(maybe that will make me want to make dinner), some lotion and body wash, a KURV, a planner, some sweatpants, and gloves. It was definetly a good Christmas but I can't wait for next year. Corey and I were talking on Christmas morning about how fun it will be to get to play Santa next year and then watch/help our daughter open her gifts.


Here is this week's picture.

My belly is rounding out that is for sure. Not really in this picture, but my belly is starting dwarf my massive boobs! :)
Next week hopefully this wall will be a different color. Corey primed the room today but he has to work all weekend so it probably won't get painted until next week, hopefully Monday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look how adorable you are! I cant wait to see you TOMORROW mommy to be-Alicia

K-tell said...

You are so cute! I remember when your bump was just a wee little thing... you look great, Momma!