Saturday, December 13, 2008

Bedding is ordered

I ordered our bedding this afternoon. We ended up getting the Cherry Blossom pattern by Kidsline. It was on clearance at Baby Supermall and I ordered the 6 piece set (quilt, bumper, dust ruffle, sheet, valance, and diaper stacker), two canvases, an extra sheet, and extra valance, and a smaller blanket for less than $150. I can not wait for it to get here. It's supposed to ship on Monday and I didn't have to pay for shipping!!


The nursery furniture is being delivered on Thursday too! Plus, we got a letter today saying the merchandise that was special ordered, which was our rocking chair, is in and to call to set up a delivery time. Well, the lady was able to get the chair on the same truck as the crib and dresser so it will be here on Thursday too. Now if I could just get Corey in gear to start painting. I think we have decided to color match the green in the bedding for the walls. It's coming together so nicely. YAY!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

How dark of green are you thinking? Also, I might just knw someone who is pretty excited to come visit!LOL I CANT WAIT - Alicia