Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Painting

Corey started painting the nursery! He had to work this weekend so he didn't get far but it is trimmed out and when he gets back he plans to finish it up. So by the end of the day her room will be green instead of blue. AND tomorrow's belly picture will be up against a green wall instead of a blue wall. He also said he would set the crib up on Friday and I ordered the mattress yesterday so before long I will be able to make her bed and decide where I want to put all the furniture.

Corey and I re-joined the gym today. He gets a free membership through his new job and to add me it's only $9 a month so really how can we not justify going to the gym with that deal. We both realized just how out of shape we really are. I made it 20 minutes on the treadmill at an incline and 10 minutes on the bike (2.5 miles!). Really, we both need to get back in shape so we are excited to get moving. I'm sure we will venture out again tomorrow to slowly work back into it.

0 comments: