Monday, December 8, 2008

We Wish You A Merry Christmas!!

I decided to share some pictures of our Christmas decor. I would just like to say that I did all the decorating by myself while Corey was at work. I'm pretty happy with the way it all turned out. Here are the pictures.

You can't really tell but I used all metallic and glittery ornaments and stuck sprigs of red and silver sparkles in the tree.
This is on top of our hutch. I usually put the garland and lights up there but this year I added the cranberries and pinecones.
This is right inside our front door. I saw a picture someone else had of these trees and I had to get some. They came lit and in three different sizes and different color. They are my new favorite Christmas decoration.
This is a horrible picture, but I'm quite proud of this little gem that I threw together. I loved that tin when I saw it. I just added some real evergreen branches and then some jeweled cranberries. It's right beside our front door.

2 comments:

Justin and Natalie said...

Looking good!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT!!! Way to be mrs. decorator!