Friday, December 12, 2008

It's a...

GIRL!




Everyone got their cards today so I can finally tell people. We are so excited. I was convinced it was a boy but she is definetly a girl! Here are the cards we sent out.


I can't tell you how excited I am. I would have loved a boy too but I have always wanted a girl. I'm such a girly girl myself which I think is why I want a little girl. I keep telling Corey that I see dresses, dance classes, dance costumes, dolls, and so on and then I told him I see BOYFRIENDS in our future. Being the protective daddy that he already his he repsonded with "I see boyfriends in jail". I have a feeling this little girl will have her fair share of embarrassing moments from daddy. We thought we had a name picked out until we knew it was a girl and now we just keep thinking of more that we like. Corey doesn't want to share the name anyway so it's probably good that we don't have one picked out yet.

1 comments:

Justin and Natalie said...

YAY for team pink! I am thrilled to be having a girl. I can hardley wait to do the nursery!