Wednesday, January 7, 2009

24 weeks

I had another appointment today. The baby's heartbeat sounded great and she was even kicking the doppler. The Dr. assured me that our daughter isn't too weak and that it's perfectly normal to not be feeling kicks from the outside yet. He said it will come soon enough. He also said that I would just have to deal with the hip pain I've been having in the middle of the night. He suggested I sleep in a chair, comfy, huh? We'll see if I can alleviate some of the pain with strategically placed pillows first. My belly measured 25cm and which was fine but I was quite shocked by my weight. I haven't gained too much but the final number on the scale makes me cringe. Hopefully I will maintain a little now since Corey and I rejoined the gym. Hopefully some of the walking I will be doing will pay off. At my next appointment I will take my GD test. I have to fast and it will be a blood test so I will have to mentally prepare for that. For some reason I'm really nervous for this. I have no idea why but I am. Here are the belly pictures and I'm also going to put in a picture of the crib now that it is all put together.


I forgot about the picture and had already put on my pajama pants! OOPS!





I love the crib. We ordered a mattress but it's not here yet. I cant wait to be able to make the bed. Oh, and yeah that computer won't be on the floor once DH gets rid of it.

0 comments: