Sunday, January 25, 2009

I fell...

I went to Corey's sister's basketball game last night and sat clear at the top of the bleachers. After the game I was walking down to the court and when I got to the last step I fell straight to my knees. I didn't trip, I think my knees either gave out or maybe I got dizzy while walking from the top to the bottom. It didn't hurt at the time but today my right knee and my left foot are killing me. Corey doesn't think that my knee looks swollen but I think it feels swollen when I feel it. I guess I will just take it easy for a few days and hope it starts to feel better. I'm such a klutz and this pregnancy has made it even worse! I was so embarrassed but you would think I would get used to it, this is the third time I have fell since being pregnant.

0 comments: