Sunday, January 18, 2009

Swelling

So the swelling continues. I have showed my Dr. and he isn't concerned as of yet but he wants to keep checking it at my appts. Last night I took my socks off and had a deep ring around my calf where my socks had been. I layed down in the loveseat with my legs up on the arm and a couple pillows underneath them. Then when I went to bed I slept with 3 pillows under my legs. It seemed to help. My ankles looked smaller when I got up this morning. Thank goodness. I have decided that I will start drinking more, and by more I mean A LOT, of water, cut back on salty foods, which will be tough since I'm meeting some friends for Mexican food tomorrow, I love the chips and salsa, and sleeping with my feet up on those pillows. Poor Corey, with all the pillows I'm requiring to get a decent nights sleep room is running out for him in the bed. Last night he even said that he is running out of covers because it takes so much to cover all the pillows I'm using. OOPS! I wish I would have tried to take a picture of my legs and feet last night to show you because it was unbelievable.

0 comments: