Wednesday, January 14, 2009

25 weeks

I can't believe I only have 15 weeks left! Holy cow! I really don't have anything to report this week. Sleeping is getting very difficult. My hips and shoulders kill me and I have to roll over about every 30 minutes.

Corey his in full force at his new job and working nights. I'm really starting to have a hard time with it. I absolutely hate being home alone at night. I'm terrified to sleep and the lack of is catching up with me. Every night when he leaves for work I cry and then I cry several more times throughout the night. I don't know how much longer I can keep this up. I feel like I never see him because when he is home he sleeps to catch up from being at work. It's just really starting to get to me. UGH!

1 comments:

Justin and Natalie said...

Doesn't it seem like we'll have babies in NO TIME at all now? I hear you on the sleeping thing. My hips are in AGONY.