Wednesday, January 21, 2009

26 weeks

Well, I'm under 100 days and only have 14 weeks left. Well, hopefully not anymore than that! I have been feeling good, just really tired. I think part of this is due to my lack of sleep on the nights that Corey works. I also feel like my belly is growing quite rapidly. I went shopping for some maternity shirts the other day and did not have much luck. I got the sweater that I'm wearing in this week's pictures and that is it. Why do all the maternity shirts have to look like they came straight out of the 80's or be outrageously expensive? UGH!





1 comments:

K-tell said...

Wowee, your bump is so totally a bump now (and rightfully so, with only 14 weeks to go!) It's amazing how fast time goes for everyone else... yet how slooow it seems when you're the pregnant one!