Wednesday, January 28, 2009

27 weeks

Hello 3rd Trimester! WOW! How did that happen? I still feel like April is forever away but I also can't believe I'm in the third trimester. I really don't have any updates this week. My lastest addiction is Chex Mix. I only like half of what comes in the bag but I can't stop eating it. Corey can't keep up with me by eating the other half of the bag. It's on sale at Wal Mart this week so I will be stopping for another bag one day soon. We haven't done anything to the nursery lately but I do plan on stopping at Target this weekend to get a bookshelf and hopefully some curtain rods so we can get those hung and the books and knick knacks on the shelves.


Here are this week's pictures!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look so happy and rested! I am glad to hear things are going great. I cant wait to see you again in March. Seems so far away:(
- Alicia