Thursday, March 5, 2009

32 Weeks

I had another appointment today. Weight gain=1 pound! Not bad for 2 weeks. My blood pressure was a little high so I have to go in Monday to have it checked again. My belly measured 34 weeks and he said he was okay with me going into labor anytime at this point. I have felt 2 contractions this week. They aren't very strong but they do make me stop and wait for it to pass. The Dr. wasn't real thrilled that I'm going shopping tomorrow but he said I could go if I promise to take several breaks and drink plenty of water. I think he considered taking me out of work but I told him that I try to sit as much as possible so he said I can continue to work if I keep sitting. We have childbirth class on Saturday so I will let you know how that goes. Our shower is next weekend and I can't wait!


1 comments:

K-tell said...

Ahh! Keep that baby in there for a couple more weeks, Momma! I was sooo anxious at the end to get Lilly out bc of my health, but looking back she would have benefitted so much from another week in utero and she made it all the way to 37 weeks. I'm surprised your doctor is OK with you going into labor already.

I hope that wasn't lecture-y! I am soooo excited for you and have enjoyed following your pregnancy and really can't wait for your LO's arrival. I think we just went through a lot of extra stress and challenges because she was a little early and it took away from the blissful first days other mothers experience. I want only the good stuff for you:)