Saturday, March 21, 2009

Light at the end of the tunnel?

As I've mentioned before, I HATE Corey's job. I hat that he works every other weekend, I hate that he works such long shifts, I hate that he puts himself in danger everyday, but most of all I hate that he works nights! Well, here is the good news, the guy that works the day shift on the days that Corey works nights, got a new job! Now, I hate to see him leave because Corey actually gets along with him really well, but this is good news for us. There are two people on the other shift that want to work days so one of them could take this open day shift but luckily they both dislike the supervisor that works on Corey's shift so more than likely they won't take it! I know this is all way too confusing but just know that this may be the best news I have heard in the last few days! It would make things so much easier around our house especially after the baby comes. If you don't work nights or live with someone that works nights it's hard to understand, but it ends up being more than a 12 hour shift because then he comes home and sleeps. For example, he worked 3 days this week but I only saw him for 1 because he was sleeping when he wasn't at work. I really hope this works out and he gets to move to days! You have no idea how EXCITED I will be. :)

0 comments: