Thursday, March 19, 2009

34 Weeks

Well, it's here! I was born at 34 weeks so I have been looking forward to making it to this point. My Dr assures me that I won't go into labor this early just because my mom did. However, he did say that my labor could mimic my mom's in terms of length. This is the kicker, my mom was in labor with me for 2 hours, my brother for 4 hours, and my other brother for 5 hours. That's pretty short!! My appt. was supposed to be today but since my Dr. is Spring Breaking it somewhere I'm waiting until Monday, which is fine, since I feel okay. The other good news is that he told me at the last appointment that if I make it to the next appointment that our baby wouldn't have to spend anytime in the NICU. Now I know there is no way for him to know what could possibly happen and she could still end up in the NICU at full term, I still think it's good news to know that if I went into to labor now he wouldn't send her straight to the NICU.


As much as I hate to say this because I wanted more than anything to be pregnant, I'm ready to be DONE! Mostly because I would love to meet this little girl but also because the swelling, the belly, the lack of air, the constant thirst, the bottomless pit that is my stomach, it's all getting to be too much. I can't breath and I feel huge. Corey and I went out to run some errands yesterday and I'm so slow. He of course doesn't say anything, but man, I feel like an old lady. I'm just ready to feel back to normal AND have a little girl here on the outside!! :)

Here are this weeks pictures and an added BONUS!



Now, just for fun I thought I would put up a picture from last St. Patrick's Day. This was the very first belly picture taken for my first pregnancy, kind of the "before" picture if you will. I'm sure at the time I thought I was fat but it's makes me sad now, because besides my boobs there is nothing there, no belly, no butt! It cracks me up. Corey thought it was pretty funny when I showed him! :)

0 comments: