Wednesday, March 25, 2009

35 and 35

I can't believe it is finally here. 35 weeks and 35 days left!! :) I'm so ready to have this baby it's not even funny. I'm uncomfortable and out of breath more even more so, I'm just ready to meet this little girl! I went to the Dr. on Monday and everything seems to be going great. My blood pressure was high but the Dr. actually seemed less concerned than he has in the past. The baby's heartbeat was 147 and next Monday we are having a growth u/s to see how big she is. Depending on her size, we will discuss our options and what the Dr. thinks is best. On Tuesday I will have my 36 week appt and will be getting the Group B Strep Test and having my first internal. I'm sure this will be a SUPER FUN appt! ;) Sunday I have another shower and after that I need to go finish buying all the last minute things that I think we can't live without!


Yes, those stretchmarks have graced my belly in the last week and you're lucky I don't take pictures of my legs because some lovely stretchmarks have taken them over as well.
We bought this wall art at Kohl's yesterday f0r $14.99. What a steal!

Close up

1 comments:

Sarah said...

Aww that sign is adorable! You look great! It will be soon enough you get to meet your little girl!