Monday, March 16, 2009

33 weeks

I'm a little late with this weeks post. I was out of town on Thursday and Friday and then Saturday was my shower. There isn't much to report for the week. I feel like I'm starting to get very puffy and hate all the pictures from the shower because I look like I have 3-4 chins in every singe one. I went out with friends on Saturday night and was given way more information on labor than I really wanted. I've been trying not to think too much about it and they reminded me why! :)


I told you that my face was getting rounder! UGH! I hate that part of pregnancy!


Me with the food. Do you think this good be the reason for the round face?!?!
Ruffles on her rear!
This is my friend's daughter and she wanted the sunglasses that the baby got and the bouncer and the playmat! She also didn't understand why her mom was buying pink clothes because her
"baby brother doesn't wear pink"!

0 comments: