Wednesday, April 8, 2009

37 Weeks

FULL TERM!!!

We made it. She can come anytime now and I would be THRILLED! My days are getting so long and miserable. I can't move, my body aches and I'm tired! I've been bouncing like crazy on my ball and taking walks. I'm making Corey have sex tonight whether he likes it or not. I'm just getting desperate.
I went to the Dr. yesterday and some things concerned him so I will be going in tomorrow for a NST just to make sure baby is still doing okay. If not, we will discuss inducing. I'm really hoping the full moon tomorrow will get things going for me. I want today's picture to be my last. My face is so FAT. I showed Corey a picture from early on and then today's picture and he said "you did change quite a bit"!

Oh and I obviously can't even keep my eyes open when I smile at this point.

1 comments:

K-tell said...

Well I for one think you look adorable:) My face swelled pretty badly, but the good news is, that stuff disappears within days of coming home:) It's the most exhillerating weight loss plan EVER!