Sunday, April 5, 2009

Freezing Meals

So I had this great idea to make some meals and freeze them since I'm sure cooking will not be high on my to do list once the baby comes. Well, it's a great idea but man it wear me out. I made two meals yesterday and plan to make three more today, one being chili so that won't take much work. I can't even bring myself to get up and get busy. I know it's going to drain me and then I'm already so tired. I have been having such a hard time trying to sleep lately and it's starting to catch up with me.

Yesterday after I had been cooking for a while my feet started to swell pretty bad, pretty fast! It started out with just my left foot and after I laid down and put my feet up they both just got worse. By the time Corey got home from work you couldn't see my ankles. We were both kind of concerned but figured we would see what happened overnight. This morning they are better, you can at least see my ankles, but the shoes I wore to church, which are 2 sizes bigger than my normal size, were tight. I guess I will see what the Dr. says about that on Tuesday.

I also stopped at Wal-Mart on my way home from church and bought an exercise ball. Once Corey gets that thing inflated I will be a bouncing fool. I don't think this little girl is ready to make her way into the world yet but I'm hoping to speed things up a little bit. We will see.

1 comments:

Justin and Natalie said...

I'm right there with you girl. I feel like I've been hit by a truck. I have ZERO energy or motivation. I applaud you for going to church. I haven't managed that in 3 weeks. And if my Dr won't agree to take me out of work tomorrow I might have an emotional break-down on his table.
Almost there though! And it will all be worth it.