Monday, April 27, 2009

She's growing

We took Zoe back in today to have her weighed. She's back up to 6 lbs, 6 oz. We will take her back on Wednesday and hope that she is back up to her birth weight.


The ladies at the clinic love her already. The all get so excited when we walk in the door. After we left the clinic we had a couple other errands to run. Corey had to stop by the police station to check his desk and his boss came in and told us that he just talked to his wife and she was so mad because she didn't know that we were at the clinic until after we had left. OOPS!
With Aunt Maggie and her date before Prom!

1 comments:

Small Wonder said...

Ashley, I just came accross your blog and I absolutely love it! I am 36 weeks pregnant and on bed rest- UGH! I was wondering where you got the cute onesie with the "0" on it. Can you please email me at britainj@hotmail.com Your daughter is beautiful!