Monday, June 1, 2009

All Things Loved In...

I'm going to start a new thing on my blog. At the beginning of every month I'm going to post about the things I loved in the previous month. I've seen this done on this blog.


All Things Loved in May...

1. My First Mother's Day! Zoe(Corey) made me a card and got me a gift certificate for a pedicure. I can't wait to use it.




2. Summer reality TV starting this month with So You Think You Can Dance! I took dance lessons for 16 years so of course this is right up my alley. I got a real kick out of all the horrible attempts at dancing during the auditions and this week it will start to get good with the Vegas Callbacks.

3. The 30 Day Shred. It's hard but it works!


4. Cinco de Mayo! Mexican food and Margaritas pretty much sums up the love!
5. Medical Insurance! When Corey switched jobs in November we lost his amazingly great health insurance and got not so great coverage. However, I just paid $2,700 for $18,000 worth of care! It could be better BUT it could also be much worse!

0 comments: