Thursday, June 4, 2009

Weekend

I'm looking forward to this weekend since it's Corey's weekend off. Saturday we are walking in a family fun walk in the morning and hopefully planting some flowers. Sunday we are going to Corey's grandma's 93rd birthday party at the lake. We are also thinking about having a weiner roast at the in-laws house tomorrow night and making SMORES! YUM! In my opinion, it's not summer without some smores. I'm seeing a picture post in this blogs near future! Stay Tuned


I need some help. Please post your ideas for Father's Day. I'm trying to stick to a decent budget since I just paid our hospital bill and July is a month of birthdays in our family, including Corey's. I ordered a photo card off Shutterfly for him and I plan on making the footprint kit that I already have. I'm thinking about asking him if he wouldn't mind combining our anniversary, father's day and his birthday and getting one big gift instead of three seperate ones. Anyway, post your ideas.

1 comments:

K-tell said...

I'm a fan of gifts that I can enjoy also! Isn't that awful!?!? I like to do things like a night away, a new Wii game, wine, dinner out... things I know he'll love, but things I totally like too!

Unfortunately, Matt got jipped this year since I was sick. I got him a Wii game and painted Lilly's feet to make a really ugly card (yet it's sooo cute!).