Thursday, June 18, 2009

Beyond frustrated!

Okay, I can't get the scale to budge. I'm so frustrated. I have been really watching what I eat, we don't eat out near as often as we used to, I've been doing the 30DS, NMTZ and walking, and I've also been tracking my calories on Sparkpeople. I just can't get the scale to move and I haven't even been losing inches like I was in the beginning. I'm so upset that nothing is working. I feel okay with my body until I see myself in a picture or find out that my BMI puts me in the overweight category. I'm just so disgusted! I know there is the whole "nine months on, nine months off" things, but honestly I don't believe it. I dropped 30 pounds in a matter of weeks right after Zoe was born and now my weight won't budge. It's so irritating! I took more pictures today and I'm going to post them, not because I'm proud but because I need to see the proof that I need to work harder I guess.

May 11 May 31 Today

May 11 May 31 Today

May 11 May 31 Today
Call me crazy, but I really do see results, especially in the side and back view photos. I just don't know why the darn scale won't move and why I haven't lost inches. I guess maybe things are just repositioning and that is why it looks different. Maybe, I don't know. Okay well Zoe is still sleeping so I better go Shred while I have the chance.

1 comments:

K-tell said...

I agree-- I see results in the side and back view pics:) Go by how you feel (but NOT how your clothes are fitting! Your body may just be structurally different now.) We all go through the huge weight loss right at the beginning and think "Wow! That was easy!" and then time goes on and it slows down or stops and it's like "Well, wtf is this all about?!" And if it makes you feel better, I dropped about 45 lbs (a lot of pre-e swelling weight) right away, but then it kind of balanced back out after a couple months, so I looked better 2 weeks PP than I did 2 months PP.