Monday, June 8, 2009

The Park

We took Zoe to the park on Friday. It was more fun for the two of us, I'm sure, but we took her down the slides and even swung with her for a bit.



Saturday we did our family fun walk that I posted about. It was fun! Aunt Maggie and "Aunt" Crista ran the 5K race earlier that morning and both acted like they were about to die when we got there! They are doing better than me if they even finish the race. It sprinkled on us but luckily we managed to get through the day with no rain. After the walk we went out for lunch(pizza, MMM) and then that afternoon we went out to Corey's dad's house for a weiner roast. It was so much fun! We ate hot dogs and s'mores! Once it started to get dark we went back to the house and played Apples to Apples. Corey and I had never played but it's easy enough to catch on and it was a blast! I should have won but Anthony was cheating! I swear he was, who doesn't think the Wilderness is therapeutic and picket lines are aggressive!! Everyone agreed with me, except the Judge(Anthony)!
Today Zoe and I worked on part of Corey's Father's Day present. We did her footprints in the plaster mold. It's not great but it will work!
Oh, and I weighed Miss Zoe today and the little chunk weighs 10 lbs!!! I couldn't believe it!

0 comments: