Thursday, June 11, 2009

Quitter!

I'm a Shred quitter! After two weeks of not seeing the scale move except for one measely pound I decided maybe the Shred isn't cutting it. Today I did "No More Trouble Zones",another Jullian video, and it's hard too! It's about an hour long and really pushes you. I'm going to try to do this one on the days that Corey is off(since it's longer) and do the Shred(and really push myself) on the days he is at work. I'm going to try this for a couple of weeks and if I don't see some progress than I'm going to hit the gym again. :( I really hate the gym. I don't know why, the people that work there are great, the people that work out there are great, the machines are okay(I wish they had a rowing machine), and I can usually watch what I want to on the TV, including the View and Oprah! I just can't get myself motivated to drive across town to go and now I would have to drop Zoe off somewhere in order to go and that makes it that much harder. But it's free and I shouldn't give myself any excuses! So starting Monday(I still plan to workout over the weekend I just prefer to start at the beginning of the week) I'm giving myself two weeks to really bust it here at home and then it's back to the gym if need be.

0 comments: