Monday, October 20, 2008

Great Appointment

I had another appointment today. All is well!! We heard the heartbeat again which is so great. I get so sick to my stomach before my appointments. I'm so afraid that something will be wrong and that will be the day we will find out. That day wasn't today though!

When the Dr. first walked in the room he said "hop up here and we will listen to HIM". Corey said "see he called it a him too". The Dr. said he calls all babies he and I said that I call all babies she. While we were listening the baby kept moving around and the Dr. said that the baby is way too active to be a girl. I told him that I was a cheerleader so I wouldn't be so sure. It was funny and for the rest of the appointment he called the baby a she.

We heard something and the Dr. said it was a kick. That's pretty cool too!

0 comments: