Wednesday, October 29, 2008

14 Weeks

Today marks 14 weeks. I've had a little cramping this evening, which I hate. It always makes me worry but I'm sure there's just a lot of growing and stretching going on. I think you will agree with me when we see my pictures this week. I'm still having headaches quite frequently and I'm still exhausted. I'll take the 2nd tri energy anytime it wants to make an appearance.



Oh yes those are stretch marks that you see. I had them on my right side from the 1st pregnancy and now they are gracing my left side. I guess I was just blessed with that wonderful set of genetics. I wonder where else they will continue to pop up.
And, one more thing, I think I have outgrown my 36 DD bras. It lasted longer than I thought it would giving how fast I grew at the beginning. Looks like I will be bra shopping this weekend.

0 comments: