Sunday, October 12, 2008

Results

I haven't had time to post but when I left school on Friday I still hadn't gotten a call about my results. I called and when the nurse called me back she said they were sent out and weren't back yet. I asked her if something was wrong that I should be worried about because it never takes them this long to get them back. She put me on hold to check with the lab. After a few minutes the nurse I had talked to on Thursday got on the phone and said that they had my results and that my progesterone level was 30 something (how horrible is that I can't even remember). I asked if that was good and she said yes that my Dr. had signed off on them and was happy with the number. I was happy the results were good but I was so mad because if my Dr. signed off on them then that means they were there on Thursday since my Dr. doesn't work on Fridays. UGH! I think I will be talking to my Dr. at the next visit about his less than compassionate staff.

0 comments: