Wednesday, October 8, 2008

It's a lime...

This week I will be carrying a lime!!! Today I finally don't feel like I'm walking on eggshells. I'm sure that feeling will be back tomorrow but for now it's gone and I'm enjoying it. I had blood drawn yesterday to check my progesterone levels. I didn't hear back today so I plan to hear back first thing in the morning or I'm calling. I assume I will keep taking the Prometrium for another week or two. Honestly, I have no problem taking it for as long as possible if it will keep this baby growing and staying put. I think it's cozy in there for the little lime and he/she shoudl plan on staying.

Without further ado, here is the 11 week belly picture. I'm getting rounder and even though I think it's cute when I'm dressed I feel like a cow by lunchtime. I can only imagine what people that don't know I'm pregnant are thinking. I keep telling Corey that they are probably talking about how I let myself go and like a good husband he tells me that he doesn't care and that he thinks I'm cute!! That saying a lot from a guy that hasn't a home cooked meal in many weeks or even worse, has only had sex twice in the last 7 weeks. **Shudders**

Now seriously....without further ado...


1 comments:

Sarah said...

Super cute pictures this week!!! Those pants look really comfy!