Saturday, October 25, 2008

Headaches

Just to preface, I LOVE being pregnant! I wanted this more than anything in the world and when I had it taken from me in April I started to think it would never happen again. I even pleaded with God that if he would just make me pregnant I would take all the bad things that came along with it. As much as I love this time in my life I have to whine a little. This is my blog and I have the right to do that. I knew these 40 weeks weren't going to be a walk in the park, and it's not everyday, but I love it nonetheless.

I've been having headaches lately. My Dr. said on Monday that between now and 26 weeks there are normal and I should expect them. UGH! Tylenol doesn't work and it's the only thing I can take. I can't even get my Diet Pepsi to help like he said I could try. I'm not supposed to worry unless they are really bad, like worse than normal.

Oh and I've decided they shouldn't ever write about morning sickness in any pregnancy book. First off, it's not morning sickness, it's whenever-the-hell-it-feels-like-striking sickness. Second off, it doesn't start going away at the end of the first trimester, for some people it can just start at the end of the first trimester. If you haven't picked up on it yet, I now have morning sickness! I was fine for the first 13 weeks and now I'm sick all the time.

Today marks the first day of the second trimester! It feels so good to be able to say that. 13 weeks, 3 days! I suck at math but I think that means I have 26 weeks, 4 days left. The baby is a peach right now but before long it will be a cantaloupe! A CANTALOUPE, that is week 20, I couldn't get past that when I was looking because a CANTALOUPE seems so huge to me but I can't wait!

0 comments: