Thursday, October 9, 2008

SERIOUSLY

I called about my bloodwork this afternoon and the nurse told me they can't find the results! WHAT?!?! Who loses someone's bloodwork results. She said she would keep looking and call me back. She called back and said that they had to send it off to a bigger lab and that could be why she can't find it, it might not be back yet. Okay, this makes a little more sense, but come on, I had the blood taken on Tuesday. At this point it has been 48 hours, get my DAMN RESULTS! UGH I just want to know if my levels are normal. I told her I expected a call in the morning even though my Dr. won't be in. She said it wouldn't be a problem she would be there and she would have another provider read the results and she would call me ASAP.

1 comments:

K-tell said...

How annoying... I hope they get back to you asap!