Saturday, October 4, 2008

Hard Work

Growing a baby is the hardest job I have ever had. I am just beat 100% of the time. Most nights I'm in bed and asleep by 8:30-9:00. That's really making it hard to get anything done. But it's the hardest job I will ever love!!! Every night when I crawl into bed at 8:30 I put my hand on my tummy and tell Baby Bunny good night and then daddy is right behind me to tell him/her the same thing. After my deal last week, I'm feeling much better. I've been drowning myself in water and the cramps have gone away. I wish I could say the same thing about the gas cramps but I'll take what I can get.

1 comments:

Sarah said...

Hey! I know the wedding was so beautiful. I love those colors, I had all of our stuff bought when we were planning and wanted to swtich our colors and my mom said NO! haha. It is hard, but it also makes me happy to know they are happy, I hate being so selfish, but I know this is something I just can't get up and get. If that makes sense. I should have stopped and said Hi to you and seen how you were feeling!Vacation won't come quick enough, oh my goodness! haha I only have to work 3 days this week (have a short vacation) this week and it will make the 23rd come slower! How is school going? Have you taken over your classroom?