Wednesday, November 5, 2008

15 Weeks

I'm still tired...all the time!! Baby Bunny must be growing though because my belly is. Plus it itches like crazy all day long! My week by week email said today that if I shine a flashlight on my belly the baby will start moving around. I'm tempted to try it just to see if I can feel the movement. I know it's probably still too early but I thought if I intentionally try to feel it maybe I could. The baby is the size of a navel orange this week, which is funny since I haven't been able to get enough of them for the last few weeks, and weighs about 2.5 ounces.



My bare belly looks huge!
I only have two more days left of student teaching! I'm ready for a break. I've decided to sub through the end of the school year, well at least until mid-April hopefully, and look for a job for next school year. I'm also planning on looking to get daycare lined up once I finish up at school. I have a few people in mind here in town so hopefully one of them will work out.

3 comments:

Malinda said...

you look fabulous!!

Anonymous said...

Look how cute you are! I miss you!
- alicia

Justin and Natalie said...

Cute bump! Mine is itchy too. And it FEELS like it's being stretched out. Strange!