Wednesday, November 19, 2008

17 Weeks/EDD #1

I would like to start off by saying goodbye to our sweet baby turkey. Today was our first estimated due date. We had looked forward to spending our first holiday season as a family of three for just a few short weeks. Unfortunately, that wasn't meant to be, but we have been blessed with a second chance. I went through the memory box we made for Turkey and read all the cards people sent and held the stuffed animals and read the card I wrote. It was tough but I'm hoping this day will also bring some closure. For the last 32 weeks I have thought each week what week I should be in my pregnancy and while I'm sure I will be thinking about what could have been on Thanksgiving and Christmas this year I will also be thinking of what is to come.

17 WEEKS! Are you kidding me? Where has the time gone? The baby is the size of an onion this week weighing in at 5 oz and measuring 5 in from head to rump. Here are the pictures. I think it's time to retire this sweater?!?!


0 comments: